Breaux’s Fence 1133 Lopez Road Erath, LA. 70533
There’s nothing like lumber for normal warmth and natural beauty. Breaux’s Construction comes with a selection of traditional solid wood fence styles in cedar, pressure-treated timber and redwood.
Real Wood Fence Features
- Offered in individual pieces or pickets for custom-built fences and in convenient pre-made and pre-assembled panels.
- Crafted simply as a result of #1 quality grade cedar, pressure-treated wood or redwood.
- Pressure treated wood is made up of harsh chemicals that will fight insect pests, decay and rot; cedar and redwood are naturally tolerant.
- Professional variations from primary suppliers
- Sturdy construction making use of the best woods
- Cheaper compared to vinyl and decorative metal fence
Wood Fences - Weathering & Upkeep
All solid wood fencing made available via Breaux’s Construction withstands both insect pest and weather damage. For long-term attractiveness and durability, Breaux’s Construction recommends that you paint, stain or use a waterproof sealer for your wood fence soon after it’s mounted; then again every three to four years going forward. Left untreated, solid wood fence will weather organically or naturally. With proper upkeep, pretreated wood fences will look beautiful and last for years.
To contact a fence building professional for more information contact us at.